Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It has been a while!!

I am doing really well still, weight watchers rocks it is so blimmin easy!!
Today I had a colonoscan, it was fantastic, amazing, brilliant!!! Why?? Because it was not a colonoscopy!!!! You have no idea how excited I was when I discovered that, the difference you may ask??

The difference is really quite simple - one is an enormous 10foot long, six foot wide tube with a lifesize video camera on the end that is unceremoniously inserted in a place that should never ever have things inserted in it.

The other - a tiny eensy, weensy barely visible to the naked eye tube that although it goes in the same place you would not know of it's existence if they did not tell you it was there. They fill your bowel up with carbon dioxide which although uncomfortable is very tolerable, they shove you through a ct scan and all is done!

God bless that beautiful doctor that decided I needed the latter!!

I have to say the cleaning out process the day  before was not too terrible either - I was so tempted to do a weigh in this morning cause I reckon I lost at least 10 kilos during the night!!

Enough about my backside and on to the more pleasurable things in life - the other day I ate a deluxe cheeseburger and dear god it was like a little slice of heaven, how I miss those things, not having them everyday is really hard to bare, but that is my first and saviour it I did! I also drunk a woodie today, once again a first! And pretty much the same reaction as the cheeseburger, it  was so damn good, I figured I could justify one since I ate nothing at all yesturday!!!

I am super duper excited, my brother is coming to New Zealand!!! I am adopted and my birth mother and family live in Canada so this will be the first time we have met in person and I can't wait!!  I have to say I do love facebook because without it I would never have had the opportunity to get to know him and my sister, so it does have it's good points!

No comments:

Post a Comment