Thursday, March 24, 2011

I wonder sometimes why we let the people in our lives that we adore go. Years ago I had a very dear friend, a man who I absolutely adored and was very special to me, I remember having a conversation with him about what he was going to wear as my bridesmaid!! I caught up with him today, it is the second time in recent weeks, and I find myself thinking why did I allow him to leave my life for so long??
I moved away at the height of our friendship, and he started a relationship with a woman who was to end up his wife. When I came back everything was different I disliked his new woman rather a lot, I met my first husband and our friendship pretty much just got pushed aside in favour of partners.
Recently we have gotten back in touch thanks in part to facebook, he has left the witch and is with the most amazing woman who really has his back,  and all of a sudden he is back and I still adore him, sitting here thinking about it, I find it sad that we do this, that friends who have played huge roles in our lives suddenly take a back seat to our partners and along the way just get lost in the whirlwind.

Anyhow enough deep and meaningfuls, I am better, cravings gone, I survived!!! Bring it on again you tempting food bitches, I am better than you and I totally kicked your fat causing ass!!!

Today I have made a decision, today I decided I am no longer doing the shop, I am going to rent a commercial kitchen on an hourly basis am going to spend money on a wicked website and run my business on the internet. I just cannot bring myself to spend the money, it is simply too much and too big a risk to take.
I love that my husband has such complete faith in me and is willing to risk everything, but I just simply do not have the same faith, not yet anyway. I am giving myself 6 months to build it up enough to justify a shop, and I have to say this decision has lifted a great weight off my shoulders so I know it is the right one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment