Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It has been a while!!

I have been so blimmin busy!! Not an excuse really, but I figure if I say I have been too busy to blog then people might think I lead an exciting life!!

So 8 kilos down now, things are going well, I am no longer struggling, though I will confess to having my largest point overload ever last weekend, I didn't even have that much but it goes to show how easy it is to overeat, and goes a long way to explaining how I got this way in the first place!! **whispers** I ate 97 points in one day!!
 The funniest thing about that is I just leaned right in to the keyboard to type **whispers** duh!!

Anyhow I will now let you know the actual numbers as disturbing as they may be - I started this journey at 148.4 kilos, tragic when your weight is only three digits off a phone number!! I am now sitting at 140.4 exactly so first goal is about to be achieved, which  is getting below 140, next step 130!!

Tonight I ate a crumpy burger which for those of you plebs that do not have the joy of living in west auckland, is the best takeaways in the history of the world. Dear god their burgers are like slices of heaven. I feel a little sad that now I can barely get through a burger, don't get me wrong I got through it, there is no way in hell I am leaving one of those puppies on my  plate! However I can no longer finish my meal with a giant cheese and onion ball or even a couple of chips - What have I become???

No comments:

Post a Comment