Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wow, it has been over a month, a very, very busy month, I met my half brother which was truly awesome, he is almost as cool as me and I adore him, it was a truly wonderful experience and I am so pleased I got the opportunity to get to know him. However the alcohol consumed, the late nights and the crap food certainly did not help with the weight loss!!
Whilst he was here I also got to not only speak to my birth mother, but to see her on skype as well, which is really cool and one day this technophobe may just learn how to use skype myself!
Weight loss you say,  that is what this blog is about after all, meah we will discuss that one later!!
 The cakes are going really, really well, we have found a shop and fingers crossed this one pans out,but we shall see!
I would most like  to talk about a friend of mine, her husband died a year ago in truly tragic circumstances, and over this year I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to get to know her, and her beautiful children! She doesn't like people telling her she is amazing as she says she is simply someone dealing with the hand the world has dealt her, but here she is wrong, very, very wrong in fact. It is not what she deals with that makes her  amazing, or how well she copes, it is quite simply who she is, she is a beautiful person with a lovely personality, a wicked sense of humour and a smile that lights up the room. And I am very grateful to be able to call her a friend!!
Anyhow, back to the weight, well it is still there, a little bit more than was there before but that is to be expected with the life I have led in the last month!! I am however trying very hard to get back on track, which is a little harder this time, I will however do it, as I quite simply do not want to be this fat person anymore

1 comment: